The cosy guestrooms of The Gatwick White House Hotel display ample lighting, roomy living space, in addition to a staggering selection of useful provisions such as wireless Internet point, direct-dial telephone, full-size refrigerator/freezer, and well-equipped kitchen. What’s more, extras in the form of complimentary toiletries, welcome amenities, Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress, and signature bedding contribute to the accommodating atmosphere. Articles like iron/ironing board, microwave, and hair dryer are obtainable upon request.
The Gatwick White House Hotel features a wealth of business-related amenities, namely professional business centre, tour/ticket assistance, well-maintained laundry quarters, not to mention aptly stocked library, which facilitates an excellent place to work or simply relax. Moreover, Saffron Grill, the on-site restaurant, offers delicious breakfast and dinner menus while the inviting lobby, replete with comfortable seating and coffee/tea, is fitting for those who wish to unwind. The knowledgeable, multilingual staff is readily available to assist with virtually any need.
The Gatwick White House Hotel can arrange area shuttle services, train station pick-up, along with transportation from and to London’s airport, which is merely 2 kilometres away. Those travelling by vehicle appreciate nearby parking options.
Hotel Services and Facilities
DiningEnjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Gatwick White House Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least no hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 6.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6 per room (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per night (in/out privileges)
- Breakage deposit: GBP 20.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
How to bookMaking your reservation in The Gatwick White House Hotel is easy and secure. Simply select your dates of stay and click on the “Check Rates” button to submit the form.
After room types and rates are returned to your screen, you will be able to choose the rate you desire by reading the room information in the center of the screen, then clicking on the "Book Now" button on the right side of the screen. After you have selected your desired room type, you will be taken to a "Complete your booking" form. Then you will need to review the "Details of your stay" and fill in the blanks on the "Guest Details" section. Be sure your name and email address are spelled correctly.
After you fill out all of the needed information, press the "Complete reservation" button. To ensure your security, we use a secure commerce server, which encrypts the credit card number and encodes it into a non-usable form.
Area informationDistances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gatwick Aviation Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Crawley Town Hall - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
St. John the Baptist Church - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Crawley County Mall Shopping Center - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Hawth Theatre - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Worth St. Nicholas' Church - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Ifield Golf Club - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Tunnel Road Caves - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Barons Cave - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Broadfield Stadium - 8.1 km / 5 mi
British Wildlife Centre - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
K2 Crawley Leisure Center - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Tilgate Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Bletchingley Golf Club - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Reigate Hill Golf Club - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Gatwick White House Hotel is London (LGW-Gatwick) - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi.